OUR PATIENTS AND OUR COMMUNITY ARE WELCOME TO USE OUR FREE* LENDING LIBRARY.
WE STOCK A VARIETY OF HELPFUL BOOKS:
- Special Diets, including the Feingold Diet, the GFCF diet, the Low Oxalate Diet, Paleo, GAPS (the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet), and others
- Books written by autism parents
- Books written by authors with ASD
- Children’s books about ASD
- Books on the health challenges of ASD
- Books with different viewpoints on vaccines
- Tips for social skills, toilet training, and ADHD
- Books on choosing a vocation and career
- Tips on IEPS and learning styles
- Humorous books to help with literal or “concrete” thinking
COME BROWSE OUR COLLECTION AND INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
There is no charge to borrow a book; however, we ask that you leave a credit card or check, (we won’t cash it!) but will file it away until you return the book. Of course, if you never return the book, we will eventually try to cash the check and replace the book.